Researcher: Sensing Technology for Human Understanding
- To chart and lead research paths with a big-picture view in the following technical areas
- Research on technology to understand the inner state of humans, necessary for human-machine communication
- Research on technology to quantify human emotions, fatigue, and stress at the material level
- The ability to promote comprehensive sensing research in the areas of inorganic materials/organic materials/biomaterials, etc.
- The ability to research on materials/devices/data analysis/mathematical modeling
- The ability to research on sensing technology using quantum technology
Ideal candidate profile
- Have a keen interest in advanced technologies and be able to discern technology trends
- Have excellent research results, including papers published in peer-reviewed international academic conferences or journals
- Minimum of master’s degree or PhD in materials, devices, quantum technology or related field
Even if you feel you do not meet all of the above requirements, we welcome your positive application!
We are looking for people who can tackle problem solving systematically and who can work on realistic and sustainable solutions as a team player in a multicultural environment!
Japanese: Native or higher than JLPT N3
English: Native or Fluent *TOEIC 600 points or higher (standard)
Type of Employment
- Fixed-term contract (3 years)
* 6-month probationary period
- Negotiable based on company regulations in consideration of experience, ability and previous salary
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter via email or postal mail to the address below. *Application documents will be disposed of responsibly after the selection process is complete.
- Recruitment Office
Honda Research Institute Japan Co., Ltd.
8-1 Honcho, Wakō-shi, Saitama 351-0188
- recruit (at) jp.honda-ri.com